Kinective offers various memberships, our membership levels, prices, dues, fees, amenities, benefits, programs, and classes are subject to change or termination at any time. Kinective retains complete control over all matters affecting or relating to its members or memberships, including but not limited to any documentation or information that may be required of members or guests such as proof of cohabitation, familial/guardianship status, age, or residency.
- Primary Member. The designated Primary Member is typically the first person purchasing the membership. The Primary Member may exercise the following rights: cancel their membership, change the Monthly Payment Method, add or subtract Additional Members, correct or update membership information, obtain his or her own membership information, and make payments on the membership.
- Additional Member. All other members other than the Primary Member are considered additional Members. The classification of an Additional Member may require proof of cohabitation, familial guardianship, age or residency. Memberships are permitted to have 3 additional members.
- Family Member: The Family Member is a single person added to the membership that is over the age of 12. To the extent the family member executes a General Terms Agreement, Member Usage Agreement or other documents agreeing to be jointly and severally liable for all obligations associated with the Membership, they may exercise the same rights as the Primary Member listed above. Should the Primary Member become inactive during the course of the membership, the monthly dues are subject to increase without notice to that of an individual, Primary Member Rate.
- Minor Member(s): The Primary Member’s adolescent or adolescent that the Primary Member is the legal guardian of, in such that the Primary Member has the right and authority to make decisions concerning the care, custody, and control of, including entering a Membership to Kinective on their behalf are considered Minor Members. These are members over the age of 12 but under the age of 15.
- Grandparents, Nannies. Subject to applicable laws, we allow a grandparent, or a certified nanny who is at least 18 years old, to add to his or her own membership a current member’s child for whom the grandparent or nanny is responsible. We will charge only one membership for the child’s Kinective Kids dues. We require that both the parent or guardian and the non-parent caretaker sign an agreement related to care of the child in our center and submit proof of the parties’ familial or employment relationship (e.g., a birth certificate, cancelled checks, nanny certification, etc.) For more information, visit the welcome desk, member advisors.
- Disabled Members. Disabled members are welcome to use our facility at any time. If a disabled member must be accompanied by a non-member assistant or caretaker to reasonably accommodate the member’s use of the center, we require both parties to sign an agreement related to such use of the center. For more information, please visit the welcome desk, member advisors
The price range of monthly membership Base Dues are shown below and are subject to change at any time.
- Executive Locker: $30.00
- Junior Locker: $20.00
- Laundry Service: $25.00
- Kinective Kids: $25.00
- Personal Training: starting at $70.00
- Pilates: starting at $29.00
Executive Memberships are available at certain clubs with certain eligibility requirements. These memberships provide access to centers based on membership type, rather than monthly Base Dues amount paid.
The Executive Membership includes:
- Executive locker
- Laundry service
- Kinective Kids Club (for 1 child)
- Exclusive 10% off all retail
Payments and Fees:
- Dues Payments. We collect monthly membership dues, including Kids Club dues, and any other recurring payments within the first five (5) days of membership start date or at an additional date designated by you for certain products or services by electronic fund transfer from the designated bank account or credit or debit card on file for your monthly payment method. If we are unable to successfully draft payments from your monthly payment method when due, we will continue to attempt collection thereafter. We are not responsible for overdraft fees. To establish your membership, you must provide a monthly payment method. In special circumstances, however, you may avoid a forthcoming monthly dues electronic funds transfer by providing an alternate method of payment to the center at least three (3) business days prior to your billing date. To change your designated dues-paying account, please see the welcome desk, member advisors, or contact ABC Financial directly. Dues, fees, costs and other charges are subject to change by Kinective at any time without notice, unless otherwise required by law. In the event of a change in any amount charged, Kinective may provide any notice required by law by regular mail or by email to the address associated with the membership.
- Fees. Subject to the provisions below and any variation required or permitted by state law, we may charge certain fees to members as set forth in our Fee Schedule, which may be periodically updated in our sole discretion.
- Kinective Fee Schedule
- Kinective’s fees are charged to the financial account associated with the Monthly Payment Method on file for dues payments within four (5) business days of a membership change.
- Member Add-On
- Add an Additional Member: $84*
- Add a Kinective Kids Member: $25*
- Add an Additional Kinective Kids Member: $10*
*Fee may vary by Add-On service
- Access Change
- Freezing your membership: $25 Service Fee
- Other Fees
- Late Payment: $9.50 (after 10 days)
- Invalid Payment- Dishonored Check: $ 23.50
- Membership Key Fob Replacement: $20
- Fees listed above may vary.
- Your continued membership with Kinective constitutes your agreement to pay Kinective’s fees, including specifically its fees for late and or invalid payments.
- Kinective Fee Schedule
- Late or Non-Payment(s) – You may be charged fees related to late or non-payment(s) if for any reason we do not receive payment for our goods or services by the due date or you pay less than the full amount owed for our goods and services.
- Late Fee. Should and monthly payment become more than 10 days past due, you will be charged a late fee of $9.50. If the member is paying monthly dues by electronic funds transfer (ETF), Kinectives billing company, ABC Financial Services, LLC, reserves the right to draft via EFT all amounts owed by the member including any and all late fees and service fees. Subject to appropriate State and Federal Law.
- Invalid Payments. Should you default on any payment obligation as called for in the agreement, the club will have the right to declare the entire remaining balance due and payable and you agree to pay allowable interest, and all costs of collection, including but not limited to collection agency fees, court costs and attorney fees. A default occurs when any payment due under this agreement is more than 10 days late. A Service fee will be charged immediately for any check, draft, credit card, or order returned for insufficient funds or any other reason and charged fee of $23.50
- Right to Implement or Change Fees. We reserve the right to implement or change fees or other charges at any time, unless otherwise required by law. We may provide any notice required by law by regular mail or by email to the address(es) associated with the membership.
- Club Account. We offer a service called Club Account in which authorized adult and youth members on a membership may purchase products and services using a credit card account placed on file with Kinective. Upon signing up an account is created for each member using any card provided to use that account for purchases. A member may purchase items by presenting their membership card or telephone number at any Kinective point of sale. Individual purchases are posted to the Club Account as they occur, and payment is taken from card on file, separate from monthly membership dues.
- Membership Changes and Information. Subject to applicable restrictions, you may make changes to or obtain information about your membership after you have joined Kinective, such as changing your Monthly Payment Method or Club Account, adding or removing members, or upgrading or downgrading membership or club access. You must make membership changes or request membership information in person at the center, or contacting ABC Financial directly at 1-888-827-9262, not by email, fax, or online. We may collect service fees on or about the date you make the membership change, or on the next scheduled draft from the designated bank account or credit or debit card on file for your membership. Fees are subject to change by Kinective at any time. To make a change to or obtain information about your membership, please visit the welcome desk or member advisors. Generally, members may make changes or obtain information about a membership as follows:
Members may not obtain membership information upon request, other than as provided above. Specifically, without a valid legal process, members or guests may not obtain other private, confidential, privileged and/or proprietary internal business information, including but not limited to incident reports, video surveillance footage, or membership-related photographs. Please direct any subpoena or other legal process requesting such information to the Kinective legal department. We reserve the right to disclose such information in our sole discretion to aid the law enforcement process or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Membership Suspension or Cancelation. We permit you to suspend or terminate your membership under certain circumstances, upon advance written notice.
- Membership Freeze. Your Kinective membership may be placed on a “Membership Freeze,” at no charge under certain circumstances, at Kinective’s discretion, Kinective will freeze the portion of the membership. To freeze your membership you must provide Kinective a statement from the treating physician or orders from a military service branch stating you are unable to use the facility with 30 day notice. You can also contact ABC Financial directly at 1-888-827-9262. Upon receipt of this statement, Kinective will freeze your membership or the portion of your membership that has been affected through the date designated by the physician or through the date designated on your military orders. Unless otherwise specified, the freeze period will be effective for a period of 90 days. After the freeze period, your membership or the portion of your membership that has been affected will automatically reactivate. To obtain a medical freeze for an additional period without reactivation, you must submit another statement from your treating physician prior to expiration of your initial freeze.
- Member can choose to freeze their membership at any time for $25 per month. If they are in an agreement, the months frozen will be added to the end of the agreement. Freezing the membership will allow the member to keep their current rate and return without having to sign up again at a different rate.
- Membership Cancelation on agreement: If there is no valid reason for canceling within the 12 month agreement member is able to cancel at any time however there will be a cancelation fee of $199 or the cumulative cost amount of months remaining on the agreement, whichever is the least cost.
- Relocation. Kinective will waive the cancelation fee if a member is relocating 25 miles or more. You must show proof of relocation with a date labeled within the past 30 days. IDs and DL with an issue date older than 30 days will not be accepted. Proper forms are bank statements, Credit card Statements, Lease Agreement and utility bills.
- Military. Membership can be canceled at any time with relocation orders. No cancelation fee required.
- Medical. Membership can be canceled for free with a doctors note. If the medical limitation is short term, then a medical freeze will be granted. If the medical limitation is permanent, we will process the termination for free upon validation of doctors note
- Membership termination on month-to-month: Because we do not use long-term membership contracts once your agreement is over, you may terminate your membership for any reason upon advance written notice to Kinective as provided in your General Terms Agreement. This agreement may be cancelled at any time with a 30 day written notice delivered to the club’s address , after the first 30 days of membership is completed. The member will be required to make any Scheduled Payments that are due within the 30 day notice to cancel.
- Termination for Death or Disability. You may terminate your membership if you become totally or permanently disabled by giving written notice to Kinective. If you pass away, your estate may terminate the contract by giving written notice.
- Membership Suspension or Termination by Kinective. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership, or any member on your membership, at any time for a failure to comply with these or any of our other rules, regulations, procedures or policies (which may be amended as necessary), Team Member directions, or for conduct we determine to be improper or contrary to our best interests or the best interest of our members, as determined by us at our sole discretion.
Personal Training Policies
- All Personal Training Sessions are scheduled for 60-minutes only.
- All New Member Assessments are scheduled for up to 90-minutes only. Kinective Personal Trainer session pay does not apply to New Member Assessments.
- Health concerns: Clients must inform the trainer of any relevant injury or illness and will be required to obtain a medical clearance from their medical specialist prior to beginning (or restarting) training if there are any medical concerns.
- All Personal Training and Pilates sessions must be paid for before using.
- PT Program expiration dates; 1 session / 1 month, 5 sessions / 2 months, 10 sessions / 3 months, 15 sessions / 4 months, 20 sessions / 5 months, 30 sessions / 7 months, 50 sessions / 12 months.
- Pilates packages must be used within 30 days.
- PT and Pilates sessions cannot be transferred to someone outside of their family membership.
- No refunds will be given for PT or Pilates sessions unless a doctor’s note is provided showing permanent disability.
- A doctor’s note may extend both expiration dates on PT and Pilates packages.
- PT programs are frozen when the Kinective Membership is frozen.
- No refunds are to be given for a trainer leaving. They are purchasing PT from Kinective and not the individual trainer. A trainer of the same caliber will be provided.
- Requests to reschedule a Personal Training Session should be made, in person or over the phone, at least 24 hours prior to the original session time.
- If the reschedule request is placed less than 24 hours prior to the personal training session, the client’s session will be deducted from their available session balance (unless the clients circumstances are determined by the PTM to be exceptional).
- Clients may reschedule a personal training session only within the session program expiration window, granted the reschedule request was within 24 hour notice.
- Rescheduled Personal Training Sessions cannot be rescheduled again (unless the clients circumstances are determined by the PTM to be exceptional).
- If the client is a ‘no-show’ or misses the scheduled session with less than 24 hour notice, the session will be deducted from the client’s available session balance (unless the clients circumstances are determined by the PTM to be exceptional).
- Pilates Packages/Sessions must be paid before booking a pilates class.
- Pilates Packages/Sessions must be used within 30 days.
- Pilates Packages/Sessions cannot be transferred to someone outside of their family membership.
- No refunds will be given for Pilates Packages/Sessions unless a doctor’s note is provided showing permanent disability.
- A Doctor’s note may extend the expiration date on a Pilates Package/Session
- A member may only cancel a Pilates booking with 12 hour notice. Cancellations within 12 hours of booking time will be deducted for the session. The member MUST cancel their booking via the Kinective App.
- Class check-in starts 15 minutes prior to class start. Booking cut-off is 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
- No-Shows will be deducted for their Pilates session.
- Pilates sessions may only be rescheduled once.