Kinective offers various memberships, our membership levels, prices, dues, fees, amenities, benefits, programs, and classes are subject to change or termination at any time. Kinective retains complete control over all matters affecting or relating to its members or memberships, including but not limited to any documentation or information that may be required of members or guests such as proof of cohabitation, familial/guardianship status, age, or residency.
- Primary Member. The designated Primary Member is typically the first person purchasing the membership. The Primary Member may exercise the following rights: cancel their membership, change the Monthly Payment Method, add or subtract Additional Members, correct or update membership information, obtain his or her own membership information, and make payments on the membership.
- Additional Member. All other members other than the Primary Member are considered additional Members, but may not be considered a ‘Family Add-On’. The classification of an Additional Member may require proof of cohabitation, familial guardianship, age or residency. Memberships are permitted to have 3 additional members.
- Family Member: The Family Member is a single person added to the membership that is 13 years and older. To the extent the family member executes a General Terms Agreement, Member Usage Agreement or other documents agreeing to be jointly and severally liable for all obligations associated with the Membership, they may exercise the same rights as the Primary Member listed above. Should the Primary Member become inactive during the course of the membership, the monthly dues are subject to increase without notice to that of an individual, Primary Member Rate.
- Minor Member(s): The Primary Member’s adolescent or adolescent that the Primary Member is the legal guardian of, in such that the Primary Member has the right and authority to make decisions concerning the care, custody, and control of, including entering a Membership to Kinective on their behalf are considered Minor Members. These are members over the age of 12 but under the age of 15.
- Grandparents, Nannies. Subject to applicable laws, we allow a grandparent, or a certified nanny who is at least 18 years old, to add to his or her own membership a current member’s child for whom the grandparent or nanny is responsible. We will charge only one membership for the child’s Kinective Kids dues. We require that both the parent or guardian and the non-parent caretaker sign an agreement related to care of the child in our center and submit proof of the parties’ familial or employment relationship (e.g., a birth certificate, cancelled checks, nanny certification, etc.) For more information, visit the welcome desk, member advisors.
- Disabled Members. Disabled members are welcome to use our facility at any time. If a disabled member must be accompanied by a non-member assistant or caretaker to reasonably accommodate the member’s use of the center, we require both parties to sign an agreement related to such use of the center. For more information, please visit the welcome desk, member advisors.
The price range of monthly membership Base Dues are available upon request and are subject to change at any time. All Membership types include a $99 Annual Fee.
- Executive Locker: $45.00
- Junior Locker: $35.00
- Kinective Kids: $45.00 for first child, $35.00 each for each additional child.
- Personal Training: Starting at $70.00
- Pilates: Starting at $29.00
Executive Memberships are available at certain clubs with certain eligibility requirements.
The Executive Membership includes:
- Valet service
- Ability to bring one guest free of charge
- Early booking for group fitness classes
- Exclusive 20% off all retail, Zest, and Escape
- Free access to all events and seminars
Payments and Fees:
- Dues Payments. We collect monthly membership dues, including Kids Club dues, and any other recurring payments within the first three (3) days of the membership start date or at an additional date designated by you for certain products or services by electronic fund transfer from the designated bank account or credit or debit card on file for your monthly payment method. If we are unable to successfully draft payments from your monthly payment method when due, we will continue to attempt collection thereafter. We are not responsible for overdraft fees. To establish your membership, you must provide a monthly payment method. In special circumstances, however, you may avoid a forthcoming monthly dues electronic funds transfer by providing an alternate method of payment to the center at least three (3) business days prior to your billing date. To change your designated dues-paying account, please see the welcome desk, member advisors, or contact ABC Financial directly. Dues, fees, costs and other charges are subject to change by Kinective at any time without notice, unless otherwise required by law. In the event of a change in any amount charged, Kinective may provide any notice required by law by regular mail or by email to the address associated with the membership.
- Fees. Subject to the provisions below and any variation required or permitted by state law, we may charge certain fees to members as set forth in our Fee Schedule, which may be periodically updated at our sole discretion.
- Kinective Fee Schedule
- Kinective’s fees are charged to the financial account associated with the Monthly Payment Method on file for dues payments within three (3) business days of a membership change.
- Access Change
- Freezing your membership: $20.00 Service Fee for up to 3 months.
- Due to COVID-19, members are able to do a one-time freeze without a fee for 14 days for those who need to self-quarantine by providing proof (ex: test results, doctors note).
- Other Fees
- Late Payment: $9.50 (after 10 days)
- Invalid Payment- Dishonored Check: $23.50
- Membership Key Fob Replacement: $25.00
- Cancellation Fee: $199.00
- Fees listed above may vary.
- Your continued membership with Kinective constitutes your agreement to pay Kinective’s fees, including specifically its fees for late and or invalid payments.
- Kinective Fee Schedule
- Late or Non-Payment(s) – You may be charged fees related to late or non-payment(s) if for any reason we do not receive payment for our goods or services by the due date or you pay less than the full amount owed for our goods and services.
- Late Fee. Should and monthly payment become more than 10 days past due, you will be charged a late fee of $9.50. If the member is paying monthly dues by electronic funds transfer (ETF), Kinectives billing company, ABC Financial Services, LLC, reserves the right to draft via EFT all amounts owed by the member including any and all late fees and service fees. Subject to appropriate State and Federal Law.
- Invalid Payments. Should you default on any payment obligation as called for in the agreement, the club will have the right to declare the entire remaining balance due and payable and you agree to pay allowable interest, and all costs of collection, including but not limited to collection agency fees, court costs and attorney fees. A default occurs when any payment due under this agreement is more than 10 days late. A Service fee will be charged immediately for any check, draft, credit card, or order returned for insufficient funds or any other reason and charged fee of $23.50
- Right to Implement or Change Fees. We reserve the right to implement or change fees or other charges at any time, unless otherwise required by law. We may provide any notice required by law by regular mail or by email to the address(es) associated with the membership..
- Membership Changes and Information. Subject to applicable restrictions, you may make changes to or obtain information about your membership after you have joined Kinective, such as changing your Monthly Payment Method or Club Account, adding or removing members, or upgrading or downgrading membership or club access. You must make membership changes or request membership information in person at the center, or contacting ABC Financial directly at 1-888-827-9262, not by email, fax, or online. We may collect service fees on or about the date you make the membership change, or on the next scheduled draft from the designated bank account or credit or debit card on file for your membership. Fees are subject to change by Kinective at any time. To make a change to or obtain information about your membership, please visit the welcome desk or member advisors. Generally, members may make changes or obtain information about a membership as follows:
Members may not obtain membership information upon request, other than as provided above. Specifically, without a valid legal process, members or guests may not obtain other private, confidential, privileged and/or proprietary internal business information, including but not limited to incident reports, video surveillance footage, or membership-related photographs. Please direct any subpoena or other legal process requesting such information to the Kinective legal department. We reserve the right to disclose such information in our sole discretion to aid the law enforcement process or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Kinective Service Usage Policies
By signing the Kinective Membership Agreement you, the member, agree to the following policies and procedures when purchasing or utilizing services or programs from Kinective Fitness Club LLC;
- All services/programs that require funding must be paid for in advance.
- All services/programs must be used by the expiration date listed on the original transaction receipt.
- Service/program expiration dates may be extended with a Physician or Doctor’s note.
- Scheduled services require a 24-hour notice of cancellation, failure to do so will result in a deduction of the funded service.
- Each scheduled service may only be rescheduled once.
- Services/programs may not be transferred to anyone outside of the original member’s family.
- Services/programs are frozen only when the Kinective membership is frozen.
- Programs may be deactivated with 30-day notice, so long as the original agreement has been satisfied.
These policies apply, but are not limited to, Personal Training and Pilates Reformer Classes.